Looking for funny birthday poems for Mom? Here are a couple birthday poems that rhyme. Sometimes you may want an easy breezy birthday message for your Mom. These are light and silly.
(Please note: these 40th birthday sayings and poems are all original copywritten material. Feel free to use them for personal, non-commercial purposes only. If you wish to use the birthday sentiments, sayings, poems on your website, blog, domain, group emails or for commercial purposes, please contact us for permission.)
You Are Beautiful Mom!
Happy Birthday Mom.
Because of me, you had to prevent stretch marks with cocoa butter and coconut palm.
You are so beautiful Mom.
You only need a smile and lip balm.
I’m so glad Dad invited you to the prom.
Then you dated, got married, had me, and are still going strong.
I love you and Happy Birthday Mom.
Surprise your Mom with a birthday poem in a scrapbook. Continue reading for more poems and birthday sayings ideas:
You Still Got It Mom!
You still got it Mom.
Watch out for the peeping toms.
Cause you don’t need any Botox, just lip balm.
Happy Birthday – I’m so glad you are my Mom.
I Love My Mom!
I love my Mom.
She is so calm.
She is so beautiful – she’s the bomb.
She’s so funny she could have her own sitcom.
I’m glad you married my Dad, Tom.
Happy 40th Birthday Mom.
Similar 40th birthday sentiments news:
- Funny 40th Poems Funny 40th poems can poke a little fun or...
- Birthday Greetings For Brother Look at these birthday greetings for brother. Feel free to...
- Birthday Messages For Sister Take a look at these birthday messages for sister. I hope...
- 40th Birthday Sayings Birthday sayings help you add your personal touch to...
- Birthday Proverbs Do you love birthday proverbs? Here are some of the...