Do you love birthday proverbs? Here are some of the best. Use these instead of a quotations birthday phrase or wish for a little variety. Proverbs are perfect for cake sayings as well because they are short and sweet.
Everyone is the age of their heart.
~ Guatemalan Proverb
We get too soon old and too late smart.
~ Pennsylvania Dutch Proverb
The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune.
~ English Proverb
Men grow old, pearls grow yellow, there is no cure for it.
~ Chinese proverb
Never too old to learn.
~ Latin proverb
To change and to change for the better are two different things.
~ German proverb
Forty is the old age of youth; fifty is the youth of old age.
~ French proverb
Gray hair is a sign of age, not wisdom.
~ Greek Proverb
Try This ↓
Add your favorite birthday proverbs to scrapbooks, photo collages, and slideshows for the perfect birthday greeting or gift. It’s a fun way to wish someone a happy birthday by sending it to them by email, posting it to Facebook or a personal blog. Or burn it to a DVD for a treasured gift that will make their day.
It’s a cool way to say happy birthday!
Similar 40th birthday sentiments news:
- 40th Birthday Quotes Listed below are some of the all time favorite...
- Funny 40th Poems Funny 40th poems can poke a little fun or...
- Birthday Quotes For Women Fabulous birthday quotes for women. Add them to a card,...
- Bithday Quotes Or Birthday Quotes Bithday quotes are sometimes mispelled when you are searching on...
- 40th Birthday Quotations 40th birthday quotations are the perfect addition to birthday cards,...